Test your knowledge of these ‘fall’ phrasal verbs! To learn more, see Fall Phrasal Verbs.
1. You need a backup plan in case the deal falls ____.
2. She fell ____ the sales pitch and bought ten of what the salesman was selling.
3. I was so busy at work that I fell ____ on my favorite show.
4. She really fell ____ him after his romantic gesture.
5. This old house is beginning to fall ____!
6. Researching and writing a history paper made me fall ____ in my other classes.
7. The house sale fell ____ when the seller decided he didn’t want to move.
8. He thought he would fall ____ when his girlfriend broke up with him.
How’d you do?